Bloggiesta – The Finish Line & Survey

Bloggiesta Finish Line

You made it! Bloggiesta is coming to a close and you made it to the end!  We officially had over 250 bloggers join the fiesta.  Improvements, new skills and incredible changes were taking place.

A shout out to the incredible ladies who hosted mini-challenges: Amy from My Friend Amy (@myfriendamy), Tasha from Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Books (@heidenkind), Jen from Devourer of Books (@DevourerofBooks), Jenn from Jenn’s Bookshelf (@jennsbookshelf), Callista at SMS Book Reviews (@callista83), Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? (@trishheylady), Hannah at WordLily (@Wordlily), and Jennifer at Teach Mentor Texts (@mentortexts).  And thanks to Danielle from There’s a Book (@the1stdaughter) who helped me input names into the shared RSS feed and to those who hosted the flashback mini-challenges from years past.

Watch my blog in the next couple of days for prize winners.  If you posted a finish line wrap up post, feel free to link it up here on the Mr.Linky.  A post isn’t required this year but I know some of you would still like the Mr. Linky to go blog hopping. Which I highly encourage – the blog hopping that is.

New this year is an end-of-event survey which I would like to ask you to take the time to fill out.  In Bloggiesta’s of the past, I have not conducted a survey before.  This year?  This year I am craving your input, your thoughts, and general demographics.  So have at it!

And when is the next Bloggiesta?  I’m thinking June, so stay tuned for details!

Note: There is a survey embedded in this blog post. You may also complete it with this direct link.

Ole!  Now that we have all had a fantastic fiesta, Pedro is off for a siesta!

1. Linked my wrap up post and filled out the survey earlier. Thanks again, I can’t wait for the next Bloggiesta!

on January 24th, 2011 at 12:45 am
  2. Thank you!!! It was fantastic!
    I linked.

on January 24th, 2011 at 1:12 am
  3. Oh, thank you so much for hosting Bloggiesta it was such an awesome time!

And congrats to everyone on accomplishing their goals

See you next time!

on January 24th, 2011 at 2:21 am
  4. Thank you for hosting this bloggiesta I loved it!!

on January 24th, 2011 at 3:32 am
  5. I almost forgot to comment because of the survey. Thank you so much for hosting this! I had so much fun :)

on January 24th, 2011 at 3:46 am
  6. Thanks Natasha, for hosting Bloggiesta. this was my first time participating, and I’ll definitely be back for future events!

on January 24th, 2011 at 6:01 am
  7. Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful bloggiesta! Enjoy your well earned siesta!

on January 24th, 2011 at 6:33 am
  8. Thanks so much! I am so glad I joined in the fun. See you all at the party again in 6 months.

on January 24th, 2011 at 6:34 am
  9. Thank you so much for hosting and thanks to the hostesses of the mini-challenges too! You’re going to need a week of margaritas to recover. :)

See you in July!

on January 24th, 2011 at 8:04 am
  10. I made it! I haven’t completed the survey yet, but I wanted to first thank you, Natasha for hosting this event and for being such a wonderful cheerleader. I can’t wait for the next one. I hope everyone had productive weekends. See y’all in June.

on January 24th, 2011 at 8:22 am
  11. Thank you so much for creating Bloggiesta. I had an amazing time this weekend. The mini-challenges were tons of fun and informative. I can’t wait for the next one!

on January 24th, 2011 at 8:22 am
  12. Once again THANK YOU for a great event. I will be hopping around some blogs over the week. I will love to host a mini-challenge on the next Bloggiesta.

on January 24th, 2011 at 9:00 am
  13. [...] just finished a great weekend with Natasha @ Maw Books and the fanfare of Bloggiesta and I’m beat! It was great to tinker with my site and change some things. You’ll see I [...]

on January 24th, 2011 at 9:51 am
  14. I did my wrap up post today and filled out the survey last night. It was a great Bloggiesta for me; got a lot done. Need to do a lot more, though :)

on January 24th, 2011 at 9:58 am
  15. Thank you for hosting this! Survey is submitted. :)

The Bloggiesta helped keep me motivated to stick to it and get it done, especially when things became difficult or I got tired. I am looking forward to the next Bloggiesta, though I’m thinking I might have to have my own personal Bloggiesta soon to tackle the last of the to-dos.

It was a Fiesta! The Bloggiesta! Now it’s time for…a siesta…I’m going to go to bed now that the sun is up.

on January 24th, 2011 at 10:31 am
  16. Just finished the survey and I wanted to say again how grateful I am to have had this experience. I completed things that have been on my to do list for weeks. And they turned out better than I imagined with the help of other participants in Bloggiesta. Thanks, Natasha, for all that you did to make it happen!

on January 24th, 2011 at 12:59 pm
  17. Thanks for blog-tastic weekend! Ole!

on January 24th, 2011 at 2:24 pm
  18. thank you for organizing this event. i truly enjoyed it and gave me the opportunity to do some blog maintenance i’ve been wanting to do for months.

on January 24th, 2011 at 3:01 pm
  19. I came down with a cold the likes of which the world has not seen! Or, at least, I hadn’t – I was totally bedridden Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. :( I love Bloggiesta. I find it inspiring and it gives me not only good ideas but also a kick in the pants to get some stuff DONE. I just wish I’d been healthy enough to participate this time around. :/

on January 24th, 2011 at 3:08 pm
  20. Thank you so much for hosting Bloggiesta, from Twitter I could see what a massive investment of time it was, so thank you for helping us all with our little blogs!

Thanks also to the old-timers/HTML-experts who came up with cool mini-challenges for us!

on January 24th, 2011 at 4:40 pm
  21. Thanks for such a fun experience! It really pushed us to get things done. And what we didn’t finish, we’re using as on going goals. Appreciate all the help and support from all the fantastic bloggers! Looking forward to June and hope we can participate even more!

on January 25th, 2011 at 12:59 am
  22. Thanks for hosting this! I do hope you’ll be sharing the survey results soon. I’m curious as to what trends you’ll see pop up.

on January 25th, 2011 at 3:33 am
  23. Thank you for hosting this event. It has been very helpful.
    I’ve posted my wrap up and completed the survey. Look forward to the follow up and next Bloggiesta!

on January 25th, 2011 at 8:29 am
  24. It’s been swell! See you in June.

on January 28th, 2011 at 12:57 pm
  25. I awarded you the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. If you want to participate, you can read about it here: http://bit.ly/hxW5Dr

on February 7th, 2011 at 3:09 pm