Bloggiesta Prize List

Bloggiesta: PedroI would like to give a heartfelt thank you to the following publishers who sponsored Bloggiesta with the following books up for grabs.  Publishers have embraced bloggers and for that we are grateful.  I was out of town for three weeks and really put Bloggiesta together in the two days before it began.  So I’m particularly grateful for these publishers looking past my short-notice emails and donating to our great fiesta!

Harper Perennial

SEPARATE KINGDOMS by Valerie Laken Short stories, 5 Advance Reading Copies, US & Canada shipping

Lee & Low Books

YUMMY by G. Neri, illustrated by Randy DuBurke- 1 copy, signed by author, US shipping

YASMIN’S HAMMER by Ann Malaspina, Illustrated by Doug Chayka – 3 copies, US shipping

AMAZING FACES by by Lee Bennett Hopkins, Illustrated by Chris Soentpiet- 3 copies, US shipping

Walden Media

GUYS READ: FUNNY BUSINESS ed. by Jon Scieszka – 3 hardcover copies, US  Shipping

THE BILLIONAIRE’S CURSE by Richard Newsome – 5 hardcover copies, US  Shipping

THE FOURTH STALL by Chris Rylander – 3 hardcover copies, US  Shipping

COSMIC by Frank Cottrell Boyce – 1 hardcover copy,  US  Shipping

JUNIPER BERRY by MP Kozlowsky – 1 ARC, US  Shipping

Maw Books

In addition to the above books, I will also be throwing in three $15 gift certificates to the store of your choice (or to a book of your choice from Book Depository) to our international participants or those who may have their interests elsewhere.

Jenn at Jenn’s Bookshelf

Jenn has also generously offered any book up to a $20 value from Book Depository shipped to any of our international participants as well. Thanks Jenn!

After Bloggiesta is complete, I’ll randomly pick winners from the Mr. Linky at the start line as well as from those who participated in the mini-challenges (one from each current mini-challenge and then one combined from the flashback mini-challenges.   I don’t know if that makes sense to you but it does to me).

Many of you are already wrapping up your festivities. I’m flying by the seat of my pants this weekend, so as soon as I actually complete making the end-of-event survey, I’ll get it posted.

Carry on! Ole!

1. This looks great Natasha! You really pulled this together quickly!

on January 23rd, 2011 at 5:53 pm
  2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sheila DeChantal and Chachic, Bloggiesta. Bloggiesta said: #bloggiesta prize list -> http://blog.mawbooks.com/2011/01/23/bloggiesta-prize-list/ [...]

on January 23rd, 2011 at 6:15 pm
  3. I’m appreciative of the donations but sure isn’t much choice for Canadians. Gives me a suggestion for next year but I’ll save it for survey

on January 23rd, 2011 at 6:39 pm
  4. I understand that Callista. That is one reason why I am donating my own money towards gift certificates for our international participants.

on January 23rd, 2011 at 6:43 pm
  5. Thanks for all you do Natasha, I love Bloggiesta!

on January 23rd, 2011 at 6:56 pm
  6. Great books as prizes and a wonderful bloggiesta! I got a bunch of stuff completed, which feels good.

on January 23rd, 2011 at 7:39 pm
  7. Thanks for putting this together and for your generosity! I really loved revamping my blogs.

on January 23rd, 2011 at 7:47 pm
  8. Thank you for hosting this again, Natasha! I got a lot accomplished over the past three days.

on January 23rd, 2011 at 9:57 pm
  9. I probably would have just skipped it if I only had two days to prepare! Everything is fabulous and thanks for all your efforts in the blogging world – you deserve a prize (perhaps another vacation to Hawaii is in order?).

on January 23rd, 2011 at 10:45 pm
  10. Did some needed work – not as much as I hoped for, but the stuff that was hanging over my head. Finished the survey. Signed you in to the Comment Challenge – because you’ve done the comments and okay, I was at 99 participants. I couldn’t live with the number 99! So thanks on all counts.

on January 24th, 2011 at 8:18 am
  11. Danielle at There’s A Book suggested I look in here to find wonderful resources to spruce up my baby-blog and so here I came.. I am finding tons of helpful resources and tips and will definitely join the next Bloggiesta event…

on January 26th, 2011 at 9:43 pm