Live in Utah? I know a lot of my readers are.
There are a lot of great upcoming events in the Utah area and I wanted to spread the word about them (particularly the Utah Book Bloggers upcoming social).
- I don’t see an official author list but from what I see on all of the Utah author blogs, anybody who is anybody will be there.
- 30+ authors! Gotta love that!
- A three day symposium with panels, workshops, presentations and papers on writing, art, literature, media, science on aspects of speculative fiction.
- Brandon Sanderson, James Dashner, Stacy Whitman, Lisa Mangum, Nathan Hale, Brandon Mull, Jessica Day George and more.
- My husband LOVES this event! Best part? It’s free! On campus of my alma matter BYU.
- If you are a book blogger who lives in Utah make sure you are registered in the Utah Book Bloggers Ning group from which I send out all announcements.
- Book bloggers, publishing folk, authors, writers and book enthusiasts – Save the date for the evening of February 27th! We will be having dinner at a local Salt Lake City restaurant and will send out details once they are solidified (hopefully this week).
- Our socials our awesome! And to our awesome authors, please come to support our book bloggers! It’s certainly a highlight. Our last two events: summer social, bloggers bash.
- A MUST attend for anybody seriously interested in writing for young kids. I can’t believe how many of our local writers author contribute their success to this workshop.
- I wish I could send my husband. We’ll be saving up for next year. Registration is open now.
- Hmmm . . . . I’m not a writer but as a reader I’m a bit jealous at all of those authors congregated in one spot. Wonder if I can talk anybody into a press pass of some type so I can blog about it? *hint* Plus Bonny Becker is going to be there. LOVE.
- I’m personally looking forward to Chris Cleave on February 22nd, author of Little Bee and Gary Paulsen on April 14th.
Am I missing anything coming up in the near future? Don’t forget to save the date for February 27th!!! Seriously. Save it.